Well, it has been a few days since I have updated this website (I told you that you would have to bear with me on this one). I never really have been a journal-er before, so keeping up with this thing will prove to be a little bit of a challenge for me, but I will make it a point to do so.
So I have had an interesting week. Very very busy week. Early on in the week, I was helping Dave Weidner set up his basement as a recording studio - this proved to be a very daunting task. In order to set it up, we needed to reapply concrete to the walls and basically build a ceiling with insulation. Fun times, but it made for a busy week. Combine that with two concerts this week and I had a pretty hectic "work" week. It was all worth it - I think the work will pay off for Dave and the Weidners but also for church leaders that need to recognize the problems that our church is currently facing.
I don't want to make it sound like I didn't have any fun this week. It WAS the week of Jay, so much fun was had. There was a great double date with Dave and his wife Robin and myself and Bekah. We went to Geneva and walked around the downtown area that they have there. We ate at this little Italian place (molto BELLA), then went for desert at a little ice cream parlor called Grahm's Chocolate and ice cream. I can't describe the experience my taste buds went through on that one, suffice it to say that had I kept eating the double chocolate ice cream with English Toffee I would have been in trouble.
Well, I'll update more later. I'm staying at Dave's house tonight and I am SLEEPY after today. Get ready for the rest of it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment